Friday, March 23, 2012

Slower is Better (Reduce Weight Slowly)


Are you young yet don’t want to hang out with friends? Do you feel that whatever you wear just don’t look good on you due to the extra fat that you carry along? Have you lost all your hopes, to reduce your fat? Well, before starting to discuss the main points, clear one thing in mind that “it is never too late to start”. I personally suffered the same thing when I was in my teens. In fact at the age of 22 I was really fat and had bulges all over my body. Then one day I decided to start the minimum effort to reduce those extra bulges that I used to carry along. 

I can remember I started with 15 minutes’ walk. Not brisk – but normal walk. I used to think that those 15 minutes were like 15 centuries for me. Initially it was hard to continue as I had many distractions and the only thing that made me follow the routine was a simple thought, out of 24 hours i.e. 1,440 hours all I needed were 15 minutes to at least say that “I tried” within 3 weeks I increased the time to 20 to 25 minutes! It started to become a hobby. By the end of 2nd month I increased my walking time to 45 minutes with 10 – 15 minutes of exercise. I mostly used to do abdominal crunches and few stretching that I watched on local cable channel. I felt a great change in my body by the end of 3rd month!

I do not say that it is the most fasted way of reducing your fat, but it is definitely a way with which you will not bog down. Just few minutes of walk made me addicted to it and today, I can jog 1 hour at stretch! To me this is an achievement. I hope and wish for all those individuals who are over weight that they also try to take first step, no matter how small, I am sure it will turn out to be a journey of healthy life!

I personally did not go on protein diet or any fat reducing food! I just wanted to see what can be done without the intake of all such dietary products! The result is not bad at all.
Eat well, work out and start with practical goals!

I hope to receive your views and comments on this! (Only if you went that extra mile in your life as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment